- Cloet, Quincy. “International justice on hold.” New Eastern Europe 39, no. 6 (November-December, 2019): 90–95. http://neweasterneurope.eu/2019/11/13/international-justice-on-hold/
Cloet, Quincy. “Two Sides to Every Story(Teller): Competition, Continuity and Change in Narratives of European Integration.” Journal of Contemporary European Studies 25, no. 3 (July 3, 2017): 291–306. https://doi.org/10.1080/14782804.2017.1348339.This article was awarded the Arenberg European Prize in 2019.
Dowdwall, Alex, Quincy Cloet, and Richard Butterwick-Pawlikowski, Breaking Empires, Making Nations? The First World War and the Reforging of Europe (Warsaw: College of Europe Natolin Campus, 2017).
- Cloet, Quincy, Jürgen Habermas and Andrew Moravcsik: A Dialogue on European Integration, the Nation-State, Democracy and Identity (Warsaw: College of Europe Natolin Campus, 2014). http://dx.doi.org/10.17613/M64058.
- Cloet, Quincy, ‘A fuller knowledge of the facts’ – the League of Nations’ endeavours to produce international expertise’, in The League of Nations – Present Perspectives, ed. by Karen Gram-Skjoldager and Haakon A. Ikonomou (Aarhus University Press, 2019).
- Cloet, Quincy, Sara Cosemans, and Idesbald Goddeeris, ‘Mobility as a Transnational Strategy: Sikhs Moving to and from Belgium’, in Sikh across Borders: Transnational Practices of European Sikhs, ed. by Kristina Myrvold and Knut Jacobson (Continuum, 2012), pp. 51–67.
- Cloet, Quincy, Sara Cosemans, and Idesbald Goddeeris, ‘Migratie en interne breuklijnen: sikhs in België’, in Migratie: winnaars en verliezers, ed. by Cedric Ryngaert and Michèle Morel (Acco, 2011), pp. 97–110.
Cloet, Quincy. “Amy L. Sayward, The United Nations in International History.” Journal of Contemporary History 53, no. 4 (October 2018): 907–9. https://doi.org/10.1177/0022009418786695l.
- Cloet, Quincy. “A Difficult Neighbourhood. Essays on Russia and East–Central Europe Since World War II.” Europe-Asia Studies 70, no. 3 (March 16, 2018): 486–88. https://doi.org/10.1080/09668136.2018.1455466.
- Cloet, Quincy. “Europe Since 1989. A History.” Europe-Asia Studies 69, no. 8 (September 14, 2017): 1318–20. https://doi.org/10.1080/09668136.2017.1377455.
- Cloet, Quincy. “Europe’s Path to Crisis: Disintegration via Monetary Union.” Transnational Social Review 7, no. 3 (September 2, 2017): 337–39. https://doi.org/10.1080/21931674.2017.1359997.
- Cloet, Quincy, ‘Serbia and the Balkan Front, 1914. The Outbreak of the Great War’, Europe-Asia Studies, 69 (2017), 179–80, https://doi.org/10.1080/09668136.2016.1265808.