Since August 2019 I work as Deputy Managing Editor at Visegrad/Insight, an English-language magazine published by the Res Publica Foundation in Warsaw. V/I is the main platform of debate and analysis on Central Europe, that generates future policy directions for Europe from the region. I proofread article submissions, edit special reports and write weekly media round-ups for the website. Please find my author profile here.
Media writing in other outlets
- ‘Ukraine may need to look beyond the ICC for justice’, Open Global Rights, 24 July 2019, https://www.openglobalrights.org/ukraine-may-need-to-look-beyond-the-ICC-for-justice/.
“An excellent grasp of the situation in Ukraine” (Ukrainian Legal Advisory Group, NGO)
- ‘”A fuller knowledge of the facts” – the League of Nations’ endeavours to produce international expertise’, The Invention of International Bureaucracy, 22 January 2018, http://projects.au.dk/inventingbureaucracy/blog/show/artikel/a-fuller-knowledge-of-the-facts-the-league-of-nations-endeavours-to-produce-international-exper/.
- ‘Five lessons Brexit negotiators should take from the League of Nations’, The Conversation, 11 April 2017, https://theconversation.com/five-lessons-brexit-negotiators-should-take-from-the-league-of-nations-75571.
- ‘EU refugee crisis: History repeating?’, EUObserver, 11 January 2016, https://euobserver.com/opinion/131777.
- ‘A Greek Versailles?’, Euractiv.com, 3 August 2015, http://www.euractiv.com/section/euro-finance/opinion/a-greek-versailles/.
My entire archive of music reviews, interviews and specials written for enola magazine can be consulted here.